Other Churches & Chapels - John H Bowman Photos
Trinity Episcopal, Staunton, VA

Trinity Episcopal, Staunton, VA

Trinitiy Episcopal Church, on W Beverley Street, established 1746; Gothic Revival-style building is 3rd for parish; built 1855, enlarged later in 19th century, & updated at later dates; 1907, interior redone; 12 of the many stained glass windows made by Tiffany Studios, so this church comes close to the 15 Tiffany windows in Petersburg's Blandford Church; Virginia General Assembly (legislature) met here near end of Revolutionary War, having left Richmond to flee British troops; National Register of Historic Places, 1972 (72001532)

ArtBlue skywhite cloudsCemeteriesChurches chapelsEpiscopal churchesGothic Revival styleGrave stonesHistoricNRHPSmugMugStained glassStauntonTrinity EpiscopalVirginia